Responding to Coronavirus
As a critical partner to your business, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our clients is imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our associates and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety and well-being is integral to our products, business processes and infrastructure. We have a robust, global, integrated Business Resiliency Program in place that is managed by a dedicated team of experts who are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
As such, we have activated our Business Resiliency Plan, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities within impacted regions
- Deploying a global strategy to coordinate delivery of services and support to our clients
- Providing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Coordinating global and local communications with our associates, clients and partners
- Limiting all non-essential business travel
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable. For decades, B2B Cloud Solutions has demonstrated unwavering support to our clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.